Lmg Exclusive - Ulrich Schnauss Mp3 Mix

13.2.09



A mix by Ulrich Schnauss

01) P-Machinery.mp3 Propaganda
02) Ice.mp3 Daniel Lanois
03) Dont Use My Broken Heart.mp3 Leona Naess
04) Llife Of Surprises.mp3 Prefab Sprout
05) Darkest Dreaming.mp3 David Sylvian
06) Wind Was Playing With My Hair.mp3 Katharina Franck
07) Riesenrad.mp3 cosa rosa
08) Armageddon In The Rose Garden Part II.mp3 Edgar Froese
09) Riot in Lagos.mp3 Ryuchi Sakamoto
10) Mirage.mp3 Jean-Luc Ponty
11) Magical Dream.mp3 808 State
12) Sunflower.mp3 Quazar
13) Apollo.mp3 Voyager
14) Force Majeure.mp3 Tangerine Dream

or download the entire mix here
or here (courtesy of Wes)

7 comments:

openeyefilms said...

I'm so glad to see Ulrich and I listen to a lot of the same music. Could be why I identify and feel an incredible amount of emotions when I hear his own.

Patrick said...

Is it not possible to DL the whole mix instead of having to stream it track by track?

It's a great mix btw!

Unknown said...

A good set of tunes, though I wish the download had been a single file (so I made my own).

Loveless Music Group said...

single file coming soon....

Anonymous said...

great mix! thanks! I like the single file option... mixed would be cool too!

Wes said...

I couldn't get to your link for the mix, I was attacked by popups and javascript alerts that were all malicious-looking. If if helps here is the mix I made... http://files.me.com/wplate/7ffihy

PositiveTrance said...

awesome. sick music. lovin it. ever heard solar fields or atb trilogy